GAS Arabian Services (KSA) and TCR Engineering Services (India) have jointly collaborated to form TCR Arabia
with an aim to provide outstanding quality assurance services to industries in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. TCR Arabia will provide Heat Treatment Services
, Automated Ultrasonic testing using Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD), sour gas corrosion testing (HIC and SSC), failure analysis, positive material identification, chemical analysis, physical and mechanical testing, metallurgical studies including micro and macro examination, ultrasonic testing (UT), dye penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, ultrasonic flaw detection, and other advanced NDT services.
The tests will be carried out as per ASTM, NACE, ASME, API and client specified standards with a laboratory emphasis on working as per the ISO 17025 quality standard. TCR Arabia will soon apply to get qualification on some of its services from ARAMCO as well.
TCR’s objective is to provide a quality service at a reasonable price. Till date, TCR has worked with more than 2000+ quality driven clients (from all over the world) in Aerospace, Automotive, Oil Refineries, Petrochemical plants, Chemical Processing, Defense, Electronics, Nuclear Power and Capital Goods manufacturing industries to determine material properties, improve product's performance, assist to develop new and better products or materials, evaluate remaining life of an industrial equipment, determine why a component’s performance expectations were not met, or to identify why a product may have failed.
The multi-disciplinary certified and experienced personnel team of professionals at TCR includes: metallurgical, mechanical, electrical, and chemical engineers; materials scientists; chemists; physicists; NDT inspectors and computer scientists who have the qualifications, the education and the experience to meet rigorous standards in the testing field, whether serving the Private and Public Sector, Government or the Military.
The corporate profile of TCR Arabia
shows the company's keenness to undertake projects in KSA and showcases the company’s engineering and metallurgical consulting expertise. Recently TCR has received an appreciation letter from PetroRabigh
Advantage TCR Arabia
TCR Arabia (and its associated group companies in USA, Kuwait, KSA and India) presents itself as an excellent resource for providing engineering consulting to expand the current laboratory, ensure equipments are installed in the right manner, meet the Aramco compliance standards and effectively operate the lab at high pace levels. Some of the highlights that TCR brings to KSA include:
- TCR brings its experience gained over the last 34 years in the field of material testing, inspection and quality assurance to this project. We also bring our strong commitment and adherence to the ISO 17025 standards against which we manage and run our own internal network of laboratories. Local support in KSA with TCR-Arabia and remote support from offices in India and USA.
- Experienced by conducting over 500 failure analysis projects. TCR is on the approved list of Schlumberger for Failure Analysis Services. The company has access to Scanning Electron Microscopy with EDAX and Optical Inverted Metallurgical Microscopes.
- Companies from Petronas in Malaysia to Kuwait Oil Company (in-direct supplier), depend on the outstanding positive material identification services (PMI) services provided by TCR. Till date TCR has completed over 600 PMI projects for multiple companies.
- Access to backend laboratory in India for in-depth chemical analysis using GDS, ICP, AAS and a complete wet chemistry laboratory. The back-end lab in India will also perform high temperature tensile testing (upto 850 degree Celsius) and Impact testing. Over time and based on market demands these services will also be started in KSA.
- Use of Advanced NDT techniques including ToFD. Automated UT using ToFD is fast replacing Radiography as a preferred method for faster scanning of weld joints. TCR compliments this service with a range of conventional NDT services.
- Strong experience in Heat Treatment Services including Electrical Resistance and Oil Firing.
- Assisting RLA studies by conducting in-situ metallography (Metallographic Replication) by a talented and experienced team that has won praises from Chevron, IOC, HPCL, Reliance, KOC and other large Oil Refineries.
- Access to a pool of resource talents, ability to undertake faster mobilization and committed to work under good safety, health and environment principles.
- Customers all over the world use TCR’s services to dramatically improve and certify their products, validate material quality, ensure innovation in the marketplace, and to achieve significant competitive advantages. As a result, these companies are bringing the right products to market, at the right time, at the right cost.
TCR Arabia Commitment and Values
TCR Arabia commitment is to put our customers first by providing excellent service and great quality assurance experiences. This is what we do and this is why we exist.
TCR Arabia will be an active member in the NDT Services and Corrosion Testing community and will participate in the chapters of the Saudi Arabian Section (SAS) of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing as well as the Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE). As part of this activity, TCR Arabia is participating in the Fourth Middle East Nondestructive Testing Conference and Exhibition
which will be held from December 2-5, 2007 in Bahrain.
By focusing on our customers and being a responsible member of our communities, TCR Arabia
will prove to be a trusted QA company, create meaningful work for ourselves and provide something of lasting value for society.