Engineering Manpower and Inspection Personnel from TCR Engineering Services have been deployed at a number of companies across the world. Most of our candidates are from India. We also do have an extensive list of extremely senior candidates that have over 25 years of experience from USA and UK.
We have over 2000 clients and have been in business for the past 33 years. TCR has worked to provide high quality based testing services, as per ASTM / BS and other client specified standards. We can provide great references of our work assignments and adherence to ethics. International customers include Tyco Sanmar, Fisher Xomox, Unilever, Fisher Rosemount India, Bechtel International, Toyo Engineering, Tecknip Italy, SGS Ltd., Kirby Building Construction Co. Mitsubishi, Samsung, and Hyundai.
Presented below are the brief references of the Manpower Deployments for Inspection activities:
M.A. Al-Mutlaq Son Company, Dammam
- Deployment of ASNT Level II consultants from India on a one year contract
- Assistance in Manpower Deployment and Recruiting Solutions
ABJ Engineering & Contracting Co
- QA/QC inspection on 400MT steel that was purchased from India
- Manpower Recruiting Assistance provided
- QA/QC inspectors deployed for material inspection
- NDT Level II personnel deployed to conduct product inspection per client requirements
- Deployment of QA/QC inspector to conduct plant audit
- On-site QA/QC with ASNT Level II personnel
- ASNT Level II personnel and a AWS welding inspector deployed across Western India
American Industrial Supply
- Plant Inspection and QA/QC on 100 tons of ERW (welded), ASTM A53, Grade B pipe in several size ranges
In addition to the above, the manpower deployment department at TCR has relationships with other companies in the industry. With offices in USA, Kuwait and India, we routinely get requests for qualified engineering inspectors. We have relationships in Trinidad, Venenzuela, Cananda, USA, and Saudi Arabia.
We have qualified personnel with ASNT Level II and III certifications, AWS/CSWIP Senior Welding Inspectors, and CSWIP Plant Inspectors with experience in design, fabrication, construction, inspection and erection of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Towers, Stacks, Tanks, Plant Pressure Piping, Offshore oil wells and many advanced projects. They can be deployed to work on-site at your location.
The core services TCR provides include Mechanical Testing, Chemical Analysis, Positive Material Identification (PMI), RoHS Compliance Testing, Non Destructive Testing, Metallography, Corrosion Testing, Failure Analysis, Raw Material Inspection, Metallurgical Product evaluation, Engineering Research, Sourcing and Consulting.
To view a list of clients at at our Material Testing Laboratory, click here.