Developed in-house by TCR Engineering, the TCR LIMS 2.0 is a multi-user commercial software that helps modern labs track and manage samples and provide up to the minute information to customers. The software a desktop model as well as a web-based version. The software is designed to fully comply with A2LA, ISO 17025 and NABL standards.
The laboratory information management software (TCR LIMS) specifically handles the needs of a material testing lab and is designed to accomplish the tasks of various departments of a commercial lab, such as:
Physical Testing: Tensile, Bend, Hardness, Impact
Chemical Analysis: Complete Chemical Composition
Metallurgical Testing: Microstructure Analysis
Corrosion Testing: Inter-granular Corrosion as per ASTM A262, HIC and SSC Testing
Non Destructive Testing: UT, DP, MP, RT
Invoicing and Finance
Take a demo tour of the LIMS software for material testing labs
and see the various functionality.
The feature list of the software includes:
- The Software fully based on GUI interface.It provides the multi user and multi tasking interface. The software is also capable to easily run over the network.
- User Friendly access. It is multi user software, at a single point of time more than a user can do work on the same module.
- Secure enough, and maintaining secrecy of the tests to others department. LIMS provides a powerful security control. Each user has been assigned its own user name and a separate password. Also it is possible to give user level rights for specific user. The user can be categorized as Administrator, Standard User per Department, Restricted User, Customer View. All advanced setting of this software is user defined, so they can change when they require.
- It provides a powerful and flexible “Hierarchical View” to easily get the information about different test.
- All the reports can be exported in the various formats including MS Word and Adobe Acrobat Reader formats.
- Software has inbuilt tool for invoicing. Within the software one can configure customized rates, with discounts for each customer.
- Ability to comply with ISO 17025 standards and store over 3 years of data.
To know more about this software or to purchase a copy of the same for your company, please